I am going to be honest...I bought this 6+ years ago because it had Karl Urban. I did that with a few movies he was in like Price of Milk (no longer in my collection, couldn't get past the weirdness and it being over a quilt and cows), Doom, Pathfinder and I fully intend on seeing another movie with him in it if it shows up on Netflix/Hulu or is cheap to rent on Prime. Anyways, off of Karl and his rugged, long haired, plaid-ness. Apparently my mom hadn't seen this in a long time and while we were watching it, the opening reminded her of a Disney movie and not just any Disney movie but Tower of Terror. The pink credits, the music, the 1960's setting and the fact that people died before completely vanishing and leaving a boat behind. Throughout the movie I saw the similarities. A little girl. Same time period. A beautiful woman who sings. Someone you think is human who seeks help but is really a ghost. The gore is where it takes a very sharp turn away from Disney compar...
Comments
Post a Comment