214: Last Song




The movie where they met and we saw them fall in love. I think they really do compliment each other and I am glad that they found their way back to each other. You can tell in this movie the love there is and thanks to Nicholas Sparks for bringing them together. It is a little weird to watch Miley as the angsty, mean teenager in the first half of this movie since I'm used to seeing her kind, happy and funny. She pulled it off because it made me uncomfortable. It kind of reminds me of my dad and I when I watch this. We both share music as a common interest and he taught me everything I know about it with him teaching guitar and stuff. We also had a struggle in really connecting once I got older like these two did. The past few years we have gotten better and watching Ronnie and her dad bond as the movie progressed made me cry.

Of course I was not crying as much as my mom. I looked over and she had gotten up to get some tissues. I did go upstairs though and grab my cat Panda who was sleeping. I hugged him and pet him and he licked my nose before I brought him downstairs to cuddle some more. I don't have much to say today, I'm actually really tired and it is rainy outside. Or...it was. I do love this movie and it is beautiful where they filmed on the beach. I would love to live out on the water like that and I would totally do what Ronnie did with the raccoon on the beach trying to get the turtle eggs. I would've camped out beside it too and chased it off. I know that everything has to eat, but those poor things haven't even had a chance to live yet.

All in all this is a very relaxing movie with the beach, the aquarium and a nice little budding romance. Knowing it all worked out in the end, even though her dad passed away from cancer, it really heals the soul watching someone be surrounded by so much love and great life experiences.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick