370: Star Trek




I know there are three movies, but I only own this one. I have seen the second, it was just okay to me. I haven't seen the third, so that is something I need to do at a later date. I personally just like this one the best, it is the start of it all and becoming a team. It wasn't until this movie came out that I found out where my mom got the phrase, "Damn it Jim" from. The original series, which again...like Starsky and Hutch, I haven't seen. *shrugs* And I am completely okay with that. If this is the only Star Trek I see in my life, it is not the end of the world. Chris Pine is hilarious and does a great job of being that cocky, but sure-fire leader. I think my favorite part in this movie is when he gets smuggled onto the Enterprise by being injected with some kind of virus and having a bad reaction to the antidote.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick