192: Journey to the Center of the Earth




It has been a LONG time since I have seen this. I only saw it once when it first came out on DVD and I wasn't that into it. Now, however, I think I really love it. I have always loved Brendan Fraser in action movies and especially action movies that involve comedy. I know there is a whole where is he now thing, but if he ever gets back into acting like he did I would love to have him back. If not, then that is fine too. He should live his life and be happy doing whatever he does, he has given me a lot of laughs over the years and was one of my first major crushes in Elementary school.

I have never read the book that this movie is based on, we never read Verne in school growing up and now I think I might have to add his adventures to my massive pile on my bookcases and in my side table. Yes, I said in...it has cabinet doors on it and is octagonal. Also it was kind of funny seeing Josh Hutcherson so young! I know that he was in The Hunger Games and most people remember him from that, but I remember him more from his younger days of acting. Him mentioning the PSP back when it first came out and the flip phones. Man, this is such nostalgia for me. I think they honestly could have done better on the T-Rex that they had in the end of the movie, but then again they aren't shooting Jurassic Park. Can't put every dinosaur in a movie to that standard I guess.

Even though this movie is technically a family movie and thus not in my section of the movie tower, I think I might have to see about buying my own copy when I move out. I don't think my mom is going to want to give it up. ;)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick