179: Huntsman: Winter's War





2nd time seeing this movie and I think I love it just as much as I love Snow White & The Huntsman. 😄😄 Yes I just figured out how to do the actual emoji on my post instead of the colon and parenthesis! Took me long enough, sheesh. Anyways...I think this is the most serious role I have seen Emily Blunt in, I know that she was in "A Quiet Place" but I have not seen that yet! She does a great job of playing an evil snow queen, just like Charlize Theron does an awesome job of being THE evil queen. Sure this was more of a small part of revisiting it, but she still rocked it and honestly sad to see her go. I remembered being so confused when I first saw this when it came out, going back before Snow White and learning about Eric, then going to the point after they 'killed' the evil queen and Snow White became queen.

It was not advertised the greatest I remember, by it being said it was a prequel...and then a sequel...really it is both. It is a prequel for the first 20 or so minutes and then a sequel the rest of the time. Also who is else was happy that Eric's wife was not really dead? But bummer that they were deceived and Sarah was turned against him. It sure took her awhile of seeing that he was telling the truth, then again she had a number done on her big time. I could rant and rave about this movie probably for more paragraphs, but I think you get the point. I loved seeing it again and it stirs up a thunder within from all the gloriousness and foul play. Without further ado, I bid you all good night and whatever you do don't ask your mirror who the fairest of them all is. You never know what might pop out.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick