281: One for the Money




I can't even begin to say how much I want to re-read this series! They have the characters perfectly cast...I mean, yeah, Morelli isn't exact in his looks, but he really does capture how he acts and who he is. The only problem I had personally with this was that Morelli has a house, not an apartment. I wish they had continued this with more movies or even as a television series...I think from what I can find online, it is up to Sony to take the step and there is an idea in the works to try television. TRY NETFLIX! HULU EVEN! Anything to get more! Please! Critics can ruin everything, I mean just because they don't like Katherine Heigl as an actress. She nailed Stephanie Plum on the head, even the author thought so once she put the wig on.

Also the chemistry with Ranger, Morelli and Stephanie. Perfect. Just perfect with all of them. The way Ranger said his tagline, "Babe," in different tones and looks. If you haven't read the books, you need to! It is hilarious and a great crime novel. Yes, I said it, a crime novel that is hilarious. It is not your traditional crime novel, a person who steps into it completely out of their element and yet manages to solve the case as a bounty hunter. Grandma Mazure, don't get me started on the most awesome, whacky grandma in literature. Debbie Reynolds...she embodied her so well...it will be hard to replace her if they develop it in television.

Watching the book come to life the way I saw it in my head, onto the screen puts this one in my top favorites. Man, I just really need to re-read these, gotta get through my huge pile first! Also an update: I am still sick, I am finally writing up these on my laptop on the couch. These have been watched already and I am a few movies after this. The cold is almost done though, it has moved to coming out any way it can now. These movies and some fluids are what is getting me through this somewhat sane.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick