368: Spy Next Door




JACKIE!!!!! I how I love you. He pulls off the physical comedy so well, while doing his own stunts with martial arts. He is a rare find and I am glad that you has shared his talents and personality with the world. What is really good about this movie is that it is more kid friendly. When I say kid friendly, I mean no swearing, no blood, and more kid-slapstick humor. For instance there is a part when the bad guy is in the house and the mom of the house shuts the swinging kitchen door on her. It opens to reveal her lipstick smeared and she spits out teeth. Doesn't make sense, but a kid would laugh.

Even though this is more tame, I still like it. I mean, come on. It is Jackie Chan. :)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick