367: Spy




I am really behind now, I am almost done with the S's in real time, but at this point in blog I am pretty far back. 😅

First off, I have seen this so many times and it is still hilarious. I mean I think what adds to it is that Jason Statham is normally pretty badass and in this movie he pretty much talks the talk, but he doesn't walk the walk. He screws up, even when he keeps telling Susan she is going to screw up and in fact she saves him, gets the job done and proves everyone wrong about her being just a secretary. Really if you like hilarious, gut busting comedy, you have to watch this. It makes fun of being a spy, but at the same time brings it into such a new light. It is honestly one of my favorites.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick