366: Spiderwick Chronicles




I am almost caught up! I have 8 more to write I believe and then I am where I am at in real time. Anyways, who remembers these books? They were so popular when they come out when I was in Elementary school. Everyone always checked them out at the school library and even the regular library. I would love to read these again, it has been so long ago since I have that I don't really remember much. I think it is kind of ridiculous how much they just talk over poor Jared and just don't listen to him. I guess I understand in a way. Someone who is known for causing trouble and lying...but you should still hear them out when they are that young. Even blaming him for stuff when he was right there when it happened. Things that he couldn't have done. It bugged me a bit.

In the end, they do wind up being better at communication and not jumping to conclusions. It just takes the realm of the Fae to be made aware to bring them closer as a family and solve their problems. With this being a series, I know they missed a lot of adventures and things in their paths to make it into the time allotted movie that is out now. But I don't feel like I have missed a lot, they do a pretty good job with telling the story. Who the villain is and all that good stuff. Like I said, it has been a long time since I have read the books so I am sure when I read them again and see this after that, I might have a different opinion.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick