361: Sorcerer's Apprentice




In case you haven't figured out by now...I like fantasy movies. A movie that ties in the Mickey Mouse Sorcerer's Apprentice from Fantasia and a new spin on Merlin. The one thing in the world that I wish was real, was magic. How they fused magic and physics together in this movie, is honestly pretty well done. I'm sure everyone would love to go to Hogwarts and I am right there with them, but I also wouldn't mind being the apprentice to Nicholas Cage as a great sorcerer. If I had to think what my favorite part in the movie is, it is probably the least magical of them all. It is the part with the Tesla Coil, the music playing and the cage they are in. That would be cool to witness it like that with a musical flare. I find science fascinating, so of course that would by my favorite scene. Ha, ha.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick