360: Somewhere In Time




I'm going to be honest, I didn't like this movie. This is one of my mom's favorite's and I just didn't like it. I of course was told that the main guy is the guy who played the original Superman and I didn't like the original Superman movies either. I am NOT a Superman fan...well Justice League is okay. Anyways, the reason why I didn't like it is that he just seems creepy. Seeing a picture of someone in the past and practically stalking her, going back in time and creepily following her and seeking her out...I know it is supposed to be romantic because years later when she is old she finds him and tells him to come back to her.

I just can't get over his character. If it were played by someone else I might not be bothered, but his delivery of it just makes my skin crawl. I mean no offense, this is just me personally and I normally love period movies or time travel movies!!!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick