347: Sharktale




Everything is fish-i-fied! Krispy Kreme? Nope, Kelpy Kreme. Car wash? Whale wash. Time Square? Yeah that is now a reef that looks like it. Even though the animation is different and older than what we are all used to, since it has grown in quality, I still like this movie. Hilarious and the fish look like the people who voice them! Will Smith as a fish...actually just Will Smith voicing animation is perfect. He has the perfect comedy and way of talking and reacting that is pure magic. So that makes me really excited to see him as Genie in the new Aladdin movie coming next year. ;) See how I transitioned?

Anyways, I still have the lyrics, "Working at the car wash," in my head today. Can you believe it? I am almost entirely caught up and we watched this yesterday. Speaking of....HAPPY HALLOWEEN! What are you guys going to be? Someone who is great at body paint or makeup should be Oscar for Halloween! Yeah, this is very last minute suggestion, but hey, it would be cool to see someone go as someone from Shark Tale.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick