359: Snow White & The Huntsman




Say what you will about Kristen Stewart, but I think she does a great job in this movie and as Snow White. Even though this movie ruined her relationship and the director's with his family...you have to give props to how good of a movie it is. What bothers me watching this movie now that The Huntsman is out, is that they completely redid his story with his wife. You watch that and then this and you don't see the logic. Also, Ravena's brother. No mention of a sister in this and then no mention of a brother in the Huntsman. I like them both, but I love this one more. I have never really liked Snow White as a Princess, she just bugged me with her high voice and such. This is one Snow White that I actually do like. I know I mentioned this in Mirror, Mirror, but I like that Snow White, the Sigourney Weaver one, Once Upon A Time one, and this one. No damsel in distress Snow White in this movie. ;)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick