358: Sleepover




I remember when I saw this, I thought this was what High School was going to be like. There is kind of a fantasy of what High School is. A cool lunch spot, dances, guys...Yeah, that goes down the drain in reality. Either way, I do like this movie. It is a great teenager coming of age, learning responsibility....even though she said she snuck out of the house for a very good adult reason. Not so much. Lunch spots are not that important in real life when you are an adult. It's not supposed to be logical, it's supposed to be fun and entertaining and it is. Doing a scavenger hunt against he mean girls, getting out of your box. I am seeing a pattern in some of the movies I like and own.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick