357: Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants




This is going to be a very short one, I am trying so hard to catch up. So if I rush or there isn't much to read...that is why!!!

It took me till two years or a year ago to see this movie. I have never read the books it is based off of, but you know...I actually like it. It is a nice feel good friend movie. Each friend embodies something so strongly that I think is in every part of us. A piece to our personal puzzle. Now some of us might veer closer to one character in particular, but I can relate to each one. Wouldn't it be amazing though to have a pair of jeans that fit you and all your other friends? Speaking for women here. Sorry guys. It might seem weird to have faith in a pair of jeans, but sometimes you just need a little in something that comes upon you when you need it most. Even if it comes in a weird way as fitting your friends, ha, ha.

One day I will see the sequel, see where the pants takes them next and if they meet up with some of the same people they met in this movie. It really is a movie about friendship, empowerment, finding yourself and personal growth. We need that in our lives to help us remind ourselves we can do anything.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick