356: Singin' In The Rain



I remember the first time I saw this movie was in my Theater class in High School. Sad, right? Well ever since I have loved it and probably quote Lina Lamont learning to say round tones with 'Can't' all the time. Every now and then the song, "Good Morning" will get in my head, just from simply saying it. This is such a classic, but I do have to say there is one part that I don't like and tune out whenever it gets there. It is when he is in the Manhattan Melodies and there is the dance with the woman in the long flowing scarf-dress thing. It is too long and I just think it is weirdly placed in there. Whatever, that is just me.

Despite that, I do still love it and think I can say for everyone that Debbie Reynolds is a treasure that will forever be cherished and missed.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick