355: Simply Irresistible




Okay, so I know that Sarah Michelle-Gellar wished she had never done this movie, but honestly it is one of my favorites. It was my first introduction to her and it involved cooking. I was really big into watching Food Network growing up, wanting to be a chef when I was little. I wanted to be a great chef and this movie held that with such magic, that it appealed to me even more. When you cook or do anything creative, you put yourself into it. I know this with my painting that I do. Cooking, you can lose yourself in creating something amazing and new. It relaxes and it can be really fun. The one thing I wanted more than anything with this movie, was to reach through the screen and try the Crab Napoleon and she made or even those desserts! Oh man, those desserts looked amazing.

Love story, magic, cooking...I think it is the perfect recipe and this movie should get the attention it deserves!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick