353: Shrek 2




The first thing I have to say is that I would be in the same boat as Donkey. A land far, far away...I mean I love road trips, but I need music to get me by and they had none of that. Silence in a carriage. Donkey just had to find a way to entertain himself on the long journey. Also I won't even try and wrap my ahead around how a donkey and dragon can have babies. Like how does that physically work? One of those mysteries that you just have to put on the back burner when it comes to fairy tales or even animation, fantasy movies. Things just don't make sense and they don't have to all the time.

I do really like the sequel, it is just as funny and you get the whole situation of meeting the parents. It's also funny finding out how Shrek handles being a human for a day and not feared, but sought after. Ha, ha. I never got into the movies that are after this, I can't go there with kids being added and all that other stuff. Not saying I don't like kids, but sometimes in movies or television shows they ruin the quality of it all. I think they were reaching when they continued making Shrek movies, they should've just left it at 1&2. That is my opinion though.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick