352: Shrek




"What are you doing in my swamp?!"

First off, a little update. I am behind on movies, not writing posts for them, but just watching them. The reason that is is that I have been sick for 5 weeks and still not doing well. I had to go in and tell my work to let me go, thankfully they are very understanding and would've kept waiting for me to get better, but told me to come back when I am feeling better and know what is going on. Second, because of that I have little to no money and recently got into something that is helping my health, learning about it some more and intend on doing a blog about that and just what has been my life always being sick. I have also been painting, doing that to earn some money while I am able to be upright for an hour or so.

I hope to crank out the rest of the S's and I mean there is only this month and next to get this movie goal done. Damn it, I am going to do it. Like the characters in this movie, I am determined to get to save my swamp, rescue the princess, return to Duloc and change my life for the better.

Now the movie. What can I say other than I have seen this WAY too many times. Honestly, I don't even have to watch the movie to quote it, I remember every part and can do the voices. My brother, mom and myself have watched this to death and back again.

"That's a nice boulder. I like that boulder."

"We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning...I'm making waffles."

"Oh, you're a girrrrlll dragon."

I even know the Welcome to Duloc song by heart and own the movie novel that was released when this came out. I will say one thing though and that is to NEVER watch the bloopers to this movie, unless you want to be disturbed. Why? It is basically what happens when animation codes don't do what they are supposed to and you have big eyes, weird faces, lips taking over the entire face...I could go on and on. Love this movie and will never get old.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick