351: She's the Man




First thing is first, it has taken me quite some time to watch an Amanda Bynes movie again after her major melt down a couple or so years ago. It was hard to look at her the same after that and I do still miss that funny girl we all knew. Of course, I am beyond happy for her now and glad that she is happy and doing well. It is good to be able to watch her movies again, it has been so long and I have seen this one a billion times I swear. Just hilarious and kind of memorized a lot of the lines in it, as well as the music.

Watching it again after years, it is still super funny and I love this movie. I will always love it, a new take on Shakespeare and I have always loved and understood Shakespeare. I do have to say that I am right up there with Viola on the whole debutante thing and wanting to prove girls are just as good as guys at sports. I don't know how those guys were able to be around her whenever she spoke or reacted as a man. I would have died with laughter, she is super stinking funny.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick