349: Sherlock Holmes




I couldn't think of a better Sherlock Holmes in the original time period, than Robert Downey Jr. I know that most would say they love Benedict better, but you know I have yet to see that show and that is why I have said it the way I did. In the original time period Sherlock Holmes is set in. Also the Sherlock vision they created in this movie is brilliant. It really gets you into how Sherlock sees everything and calculates the next move, logically by the opponent and himself. You also feel super bad for Watson, having to deal with blunt his partner is in the truth and just whenever he opens his mouth to speak.

Even though they kind of have an older brother, younger brother squabble vibe, they really work well together and need each other to balance each other out. Remind each other of their strengths and weaknesses. Watson is moving on, moving out and getting engaged. Sherlock is kind of stuck in the same place he prefers to be in and excels in. Though you throw a past love in his face and someone attempting to scare people with illusions and fake magic, you get quite the edge of your seat ride. Also, who doesn't just love the score written by Hans Zimmer? I love listening to it on my iPod whenever I can. I love this movie and love Sherlock Holmes, I need to see the television show Sherlock, as so far I have only seen Elementary and I loved that just as much as this movie. Maybe the movie more.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick