346: Shanghai Knights




Roy wants to be more than what he knows best? I mean I know he wanted to be an outlaw for the women and the money, but he is writing books, working as a waiter in a hotel, no longer with John's Native American wife...yeah, what about her? I mean they were technically married by the tribe and then you also get the fact that Lucy Lui isn't in this either when she was a love interest as well? I know that they are going somewhere else, but they really knocked two things out that were important. It was kind of funny that they mention in passing with what happened with Roy and the other girl was that his, "Salmon isn't going upstream." Ha, ha. Then John tells his sister that so she won't go for Roy. Oh, the protective brother. If I had a sister, I wouldn't want her going for Roy either based on his track record.

This is really the second time I have seen this movie though. I forgot all about it, what was going on, if it was good. Well it is good, not as good as the first, but pretty close. I will say that the jokes are just as funny and so are the fight scenes that are somewhat comedic. I will definitely be watching this one again.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick