343: Series of Unfortunate Events




It has been some time since I have seen this. I have really only one thing to say after watching the Netflix original series...the Netflix series is WAYYYYY better. I'm sorry Jim Carrey, but they really nailed it on the head with how it was executed and actually doing the rest of the books. The movie is too rushed in how they are cramming three books into one film, going out of order. Not cool. It is funny, however, that his neighbor Justice winds up in the Netflix series as the evil optometrist. I mean the movie is pretty good and there are similarities. They got the feel pretty much exactly the same in the darkness, the kind of illustration like scenery. It does bother me that the person who handles their affairs doesn't cough a lot like he does in the books/show.

I could nitpick this all day when compared to the books and the show, so that is why even though it is good...it is just not the Netflix show good. It is going into the giveaway pile.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick