334: Sahara




I am so behind again!!!! Ugh!

I have to say I am half tempted to just post the posters without typing about them, just because I am that far behind. I mean...I am 10 movies behind! I better crank it out. *cracks knuckles*

Sahara, a movie that I have now seen twice but have always remembered one scene from it in particular. The moment when she is in the well and has to loosen the rope from around her so as not to get caught from the people looking for her and her group. Now I had no idea that this was originally a book and now I want to read it. It is kind of Indiana Jones meets National Treasure. Although, I do like it, I have to say it isn't something amazing that I would go out of my way to watch all the time. I would watch it again, but I'd have to remember that we own it when I am in the mood for adventure/action/humor stuff. Sad, but true for me.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick