333: Sabrina




First time seeing this movie and my mom has always owned this when I was growing up. VHS. Now DVD. I actually really liked it. Also when I was looking up the image for the poster for this post, I had no idea it was originally an Audrey Hepburn movie and it makes sense. It had a very Audrey Hepburn feel to it and the lead female role. It was pretty cute and I think I might wind up borrowing this movie from my mom after this. I'm not used to seeing Harrison Ford in a romance, he is still his business like self, but for once he isn't naturally charming. In fact he is more awkward and uncomfortable.

It is pretty sad at the end when David realizes that he missed out on an amazing woman his whole life and didn't even know it until she went to Paris and changed her hair and clothes. She grew up. Although I do love that she wound up with Linus who has never been in love, all he knows is work and taking care of his brother's frivolity because he didn't have the obligation to take over the family business. Not until David realized it was time and that his brother deserved a chance at happiness and living life. Old fashioned romance movie, with a more 90's twist, but either way. I think I am in love with it.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick