332: Rush Hour 2



Now I know what you are all thinking. Where is the first one? Well we never got the first one on DVD, we had it on VHS for the longest time and then just made a list of all of our VHS movies that we needed to get on DVD and then got rid of them. I don't really remember the first one to be honest and I remember we have always liked the second one better. One of those rare times when the sequel is better than the original. It has also been a LONG time since I have seen this. I wanna say maybe when I was in 6th grade many years ago. I wish that when we watched it that I was in the mood or head space for it, but I wasn't. I was a big miserable balloon yesterday being sick. I didn't even feel like I was in my body I was that miserable and cloudy. I couldn't even think.

I wish I had more to say about this, other than I will always associate Chris Tucker with singing Michael Jackson and knowing how to dance like him to a perfect T. I thoroughly enjoy watching any movie that Jackie Chan is in, I mean the guy does all of his own stunts and super funny. Always watch the bloopers at the end of the movie, you will never be disappointed with him.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick