328: Rise of the Guardians




I am behind again. Still sick, but I think I am finally on the mend. Been doing some steam with essential oils added to my ways of getting better, seems to be helping. Anyways, I love this movie. It is super cute and funny, it has to be one of my favorite Dreamworks movies--even though I do love Shrek, this one just tops it somehow. The concept of all the holiday holders, the things that we are told when we lose teeth, when we go to bed, when it gets cold, when it gets dark...just all of them being real and working to protect us and give us joy and something good in our lives. Makes it seem so simple with all the bad in the world and you want to believe in them so they can make it better.

What is your center? That is another topic that is brought up in this movie. What makes you, you? Find that and you can change the world, make your life the way you want it. Don't be afraid to believe in the impossible or the make believe.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick