326: Resident Evil 2 - Apocalypse




The apocalypse is here! Now we get to the real down and dirty, the virus has spread to society and Alice finds out she has it within her. Another Umbrella corporation experiment. I did cosplay as Alice at Salt Lake Comic Con a few years back, but it wasn't from this movie. It was from the 3rd, which I don't have. I love these movies so much, even though I do agree that the final one could have been better...not as great as it was hyped up to be, still like it. I just haven't gotten around to gathering them all yet in my movie collection.

My favorite part has to be this scene pictured above. Her entrance on the motorcycle, taking down those mutated creatures and showing up all the town folk with her awesomeness. Sorry Jill Valentine, but Alice has you beat just ever so slightly. I mean she does have the T Virus now that enhances her capabilities as a fighter. I do love that Olivera is played by Oded Fehr. I LOVE HIM!!!! In case you don't remember, he was from The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. I fawned over him in that movie too, probably more so with the longer hair.

The one part that I do have a hard time watching in this, is the scene in the classroom with the reporter. Those zombie kids just gave me the willies. Another thing before I end this, I do have to say that I am kind of peeved about how they say how the T Virus was created in this movie and how the daughter was used as a reference for the Red Queen, but then in the future movies they sort of refute that. It bugs me. You can't just change information that has determined the apocalypse and how things have played out, because you didn't like it. You are creating a series here and things have to be consistent. Work with what you have been laying down or given. Mini rant over. Time to move on.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick