321: Raise Your Voice




My voice is back! It came back 2 days ago when we watched this. I have been really stuffed up in my face, so I haven't been writing my blog. So, I need to catch up! Anyways, I love this movie. I have always loved this and this movie is the reason I found Three Days Grace. That was when Adam Gontier was with them mind you. I don't listen to them anymore now that he is gone. I'm sorry, it just isn't the same. I think the only song I have with the new singer is, "I Am Machine." Now I did almost cry watching the end of this movie, with her singing her song about her brother. It made me think about my grandma a little. I mean the last time I saw this movie was a few years back and it was with her and my mom. She loved it.

For those who have lost someone close to you in an accident because of someone running a red light, a drunk driver or someone texting on their phone, don't EVER think it is your fault. It isn't. Life will seem to stop for you and I can't imagine that, but I do recommend watching this movie because it shows you the ups and downs of trying to live again. Do the things you want or wanted to do. Every moment is precious and it shows to take those moments and go for it. Just maybe, don't lie to your family to do it, okay?

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick