319: Quest for Camelot




"Precisely," said just like the Griffin.

I love that line so much and then there are so many references to other movies and pop culture, mainly said from the dragons alone. Oh and the Chicken/Axe minion. Now I never owned this movie growing up, but had friends that did and was kind of jealous that they had it. I loved this movie, this and Fern Gully. Same time frame and owned by the same friend. Or I would catch it on television, as for what channel I couldn't tell you. It was that long ago. I finally have come to own it and still cringe at the villain's song. It is just sung so horribly, definitely the worst song in the entire movie.

My mom did laugh and she realized late in the movie just who all was voicing the characters. She knew a lot. She did ask if we had this when I was little, because I loved cheezy animation movies, but sadly she discovered we didn't. It's okay mom, you raised me on other stuff while I got these on the sidelines. I do have to wonder though, at the end the magic of the sword returning to the stone to rid all that bad that had been done...shouldn't it have helped cure his blindness? I mean it healed Arthur, reversed the evil potion, separate and then rejoin the dragon brothers...I just think that is a little odd that it is all powerful and fixes stuff only to miss that.

*shrugs* Whatever.

Now I am going to go to bed with the song, "Didn't Have You," in my head. All the while, hoping that I get better soon and kick the virus or cold to the curb.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick