315: P.S. I Love You




Talk about heart-wrenching and beautiful. You really go on that rollercoaster ride of losing your other half with Holly and finding out who she is. Holly always has a plan, always looks nice and proper and married an Irish caution to the wind hunk. To have someone love you so much, to help you get through their death after they are gone...I see her mother's point though, in how it might make it harder for her to let go with all the letters. But, would she have ever gotten over him if he hadn't done it? I mean look at what they walked in on the day of her birthday and that was after 3 weeks. He not only helped her find something she is passionate about and make a living out of it, help her get out of her world and bubble and to live a little more without always having a plan.

Can I also say how amazing Ireland looks? I have wanted to go there for the longest time and then this movie came out and made me want to go to that national park she was lost in. The rolling green hills, the stonework, the history and culture. One day I will go to Europe and one day I will go to Ireland and bask in the beauty.

I just love this movie so much. It may be sad, but there are so many good pieces to it. Finding new love again, reminding yourself to not always be on point and to have fun once and awhile. Take a trip, buy a new dress, go out to Karaoke that might scare you and take that chance on your passion and dream. All with the voice and image of Gerard Butler talking you through it. ;)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick