313: Princess Diaries 2 - Royal Engagement




My voice is gone and I am sick thanks to my mom. I mean I guess the movie goal helps, but at the same time not really when you feel like crap. Anyways, the sequel to the first and we actually are in Genovia. I would love to go and visit Mia, go through the gardens and the many halls. It looks amazing and then of course you get Chris Pine and that just makes it all the more a fairy tale dream. It's great that in the movie she finds out more about herself and as a soon to be ruler. She is more sure of herself, but still that hilariously clumsy person we all know and love.

The whole movie you are rooting for Mia and Nicholas, then you are also rooting for her to have it work with the Duke. In the end I am glad that she points out to the parliament that they most likely wouldn't make their own female family members do what they were making her do, and to jump forward into a modern age where a woman can rule a country. Just look at Queen Elizabeth. I would love to see a third movie, I know that last year it was confirmed there was a script and that they would all love to return, it is just a matter of finding someone to direct it. After all the one who gave us these treasures has passed, we will miss you Garry. I very much would like to see if she winds up with Nicholas in the future, since there was such chemistry and love there. How her rule is going and all that.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick