310: Princess and the Frog




Such a cute movie! The songs are catchy, especially the 'Going Down the Bayou', I love that song too much. I love Raymond when he tells his great grandma to turn her light on. The clapper? Genius and funny. No matter where you are in life, if you are Tiana or you are Naveen you will learn something from this movie. Working hard is important and you shouldn't always just be taking the easy way, but then taking a break and learning that working hard and work is not everything, love and other things are too. You get two sides of the coin and it's great that they find love in each other as their journey goes.

It was funny, while I was watching this, I was cooking dinner and my mom comes home from work and the end part where she crushes the necklace and the friends from the other side come to take him. I sang, "Are you ready??" and I was early and she was confused and then they sang it on the screen and it dawned on her. It was pretty funny, at least to me.

Just remember, frogs are not slimey. "It's mucus!"

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick