309: Prince of Persia




First thing, if you haven't played the video games...you need to do that now. Yes I know, they are mainly on older systems, like the original Playstation and Xbox, but just trust me. They are amazing and when they came out with this movie, I actually loved it. I know that a lot of people didn't like it, there was an issue with who they chose to play Dustan, but I don't care. I think he was perfect and I love how they got it to feel like the moments in the game with all the parkour. The music was spot on. Honestly I love this movie a freaking lot. I wish it had done well enough for them to continue Dustan's adventures and go further into the video game storylines, but sadly it won't happen.

I do have to say that it makes me want to play all of the games now. Hm...maybe that will be my next stream, now the question is, I think I have to stream from a camera from my Playstation 2! Or I could just download the Playstation Now and play them. I will have to figure it out, especially since I still have my PS2 and the games.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick