304: Preacher's Wife




It has been a long time since I have seen this movie. I mean since I was little, maybe 7. My mom loves this movie and even owned (still does) the soundtrack to it. I remember how stinking cute the little boy was and that was pretty much it. Now that I am older, I have to say that it is pretty cute, cozy and a nice reminder to never be afraid to ask for help and always look around and remember what you have. Take care of yourself from time to time and your family, don't lose sight of it while you are busy helping others. I do love that they are just a very helping, loving family, especially being a Preacher and living in the church.

I think my favorite line in this is when Henry throws the angel handbook in the fire and Dudley looks at him. "You're in trouble." Kind of like a little kid saying it, dragging it out. "It wasn't a sign that there was a new pope." "I DIDN'T DO IT!" Yelling at the ceiling. Oh man. I died. Dudley is funny. Whitney. Whitney is the perfect person in this movie, there is warmth and you just want to watch and listen to her sing and laugh. I think I might watch this movie more, it has some good messages and feelings to it.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick