297: Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - At World's End




Here we go! The end result to Davy Jones and the East India Trading Company. I literally had the song, "Hoist the Colours" in my head the rest of the night and even the next day. Yes, I am behind on my posts, but I have been watching the movies. I guess I wanted to complete the Pirates movies before finishing and I have been busy creating videos and stuff for my Youtube channel! Anyways, movie. I love that Barbossa is back! He is hilarious and has great repartee with Jack on how to sail the Black Pearl. Then also Jack is back and Will realizes that she never loved Jack. *rolls eyes* It would have been easier if they had spoken, but whatever.

You really feel more for Davy Jones in this movie though. Even without his heart, he can still feel and you can tell that surprises him when he sheds a tear and gets angry from being able to still feel. Again, Elizabeth comes into her own and holds her own! I mean Pirate King! Captain! Being a big part of negotiations in Singapore. Then of course there is the awesome Chow-Yun Fat. The behind the scenes on the Pirates movies is so worth it to watch. Unfortunately we didn't have the behind the scenes for Dead Man's Chest, but for this one you can tell just how much fun they had. Also Jack and the East India Trading Company dude kept cracking each other up on set.

It's sad how Will winds up taking on the curse of Davy Jones, leaving Elizabeth, his wife, to be alone for 10 years with one day to be on shore before another set of 10. I like how at the end credits scene it shows her with a son and Will coming back to see them. Yet, poor Jack still doesn't have the Pearl and is now on a mission for the Fountain of Youth. *wiggles brows* Oh how I love these movies!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick