290: Percy Jackson - Sea of Monsters




I can honestly say I am not super late on this, watched this last night. Percy just keeps getting better and better, sadly this was done 4 years ago and a next movie is nowhere on the horizon. I need more Percy Jackson, especially with the cliffhanger. You get the Hippocampus, Manticore, mechanical bull death machine, cyclops, a cyclops half-brother, AND Chronos. OH! Also we finally get Clarissa from the books who is the legendary bully to Percy and really just to anyone who isn't a child of Aries. They definitely stayed more true to the book this time around, even though like I said in the previous one...still no bad guy Aries and age thing, but that is just not going to change in a sequel. Ha, ha. Can't go backwards really. Actually, speaking of age difference, Thalia bugged me a little. I won't go into that rant just because it would take up a whole post and I would need to fact check and I don't have time or the patience for that.

Still, it bugged me.

Otherwise I love this movie series and I wish they would make more. The actors are still signed for another movie, but Fox has no apparent plans. Then again Disney did buy Fox and are going through what they have contract wise and current projects, so I can only hope they stumble across this and get on it for a third. Maybe even a television series????? Just a suggestion Disney, if you are out there somewhere seeing this. *pointedly winking and nudging*

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick