287: Passport to Paris




Out of all the Mary-Kate & Ashley movies/tv shows, I watched this one the most when I was young. VHS was always in the VCR and I wanted to be just like the twins with how smart and fashion forward they were. I did own a couple Mary-Kate dolls that came out and I just realized that I kept getting those ones when I wanted the Ashley ones more. Ha, ha. I think Mary-Kate was too sassy for me and edgy, her clothes were kind of cuter on the dolls too. So I am writing this while watching the behind the scenes and the music and voice over is just...whoa.

I did really want to travel to Paris when I saw this movie. Going to museums, riding on scooters to look at landmarks and all the cobblestones. It's kind of like going back into time. I do have to say that watching this movie now that I am older, I can't help but notice just how--what's the word, self-absorbed? Self-serving? That is it, self-serving. It wasn't until Jeremy bailed them out and quit that they realized that they cost someone their job and was even affecting their grandfather's job being an ambassador. They are actually pretty smart and know their stuff, it's kind of sad though that it took until the night before they were to head back to the states to put their best foot forward. Then again, they were also good for their grandfather and the rest of the people there. They needed to know when to relax and that family and fun is also important to.

Mary-Kate and Ashley have a way in their shows/movies to teach a lesson and usually to catch a bad guy. Not this time. ;)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick