284: Paddington




Oh boy, Paddington. It is kind of like witnessing a possible accident and the inability to look away even though you want to. All the situations he gets himself into, I mean he does it so flawlessly with how accident prone he is. I feel you Paddington, I am that way myself but maybe not to the same extremes. I have never had a bathroom flood only to ride down a staircase in a bathtub like a raft, nor have I ever been wrapped up in loads of tape and somehow catch the kitchen on fire. I do applaud his way of avoiding great harm, capture and even taking down a pick pocket. Paddington sure has flare.

I don't think I ever owned a Paddington book, I know the look of Paddington and that is really all I am familiar about. I never knew the story until this movie came out and watched it. Turns out it was one of my mom's favorite books growing up and I didn't want to watch it without her. I think I am going to have to get some of the books now to see just what more he gets into with the Brown family. Hopefully it involves plenty of marmalade.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick