283: Pacifier




This one was watched last night, so I am finally caught up. I am so tired, I have pedialyte beside me and my cat is sitting next to me watching me type this. She is such a creep. What I love about this movie is that it is not the typical action movie and nor is it the typical movie for Vin Diesel. You can tell just how natural he is holding the baby and hanging with the kids, even in the behind the scenes they said and showed that he was always holding the baby as much as possible. Natural dad. Seriously makes you love him even more! I do love that it is action for him, gotta have those moves and the hardcore facial expressions.

I honestly had the Peter Panda Dance in my head a few weeks prior to watching this. I have also seen this movie a lot. One of my favorite parts in this movie has to be...hmm...I think it is a tie between him telling her his pecs aren't boobs and the diaper changing scene. I hope that we get to see more of Vin in these types of roles/movies. I think with him being the voice for Groot, he is wading back in ever so slightly. Then again, I think he is just a badass action person at heart and that is fine too. ;)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick