282: Over the Hedge




It has been some time since I have seen this movie. OMG! Bruce is a really good salesman when being a raccoon. Trying to recruit the other animals to forage for food to pay back a debt to big giant bear...yeah they don't about that, not until things go downhill near the end. Talking about food and humans, he had such a sales pitch to them with how he spoke that even I was on the bandwagon. I also forgot how much I love Hammy.



That face! The energy. Oh Steve Carell, you embody a manic, hyper-active, squirrel so well. Then he gets on an energy drink and time stops. The whole world literally stops spinning. I had no idea that this was originally a comic strip either. The behind the scenes is cool to see what went into making this movie. They had to create a whole new fur palette in animation. They even had the actual animals come to the studio to watch how they moved, acted and look like. Animation has come so far and even further since this movie. Anyways, I have come to the conclusion that I need to watch this more after this goal.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick