275: Night at the Museum




All time favorite scene is when Octavius and Jedediah are spearing the tire to impede the escape in the van. How it pans out, showing there is no drama whatsoever, and then comes back into turmoil and hanging on for dear life! Hilarious. Gets me every time I watch this movie. I remember when this first came out in theaters and still there is nothing like it. They even went on to make 2 more in two different museums. What I like so much about this movie is that there really is so much adventure and magic in museums. Some people think it is boring, but learning about history is actually fascinating, especially with how they go about telling it in museums with the dioramas. I mean I would love to go to the Natural History Museum one day and now that I am closer in distance, that is something I intend to do in the next couple years.

The museum not only comes to life in this movie, but it comes to life thanks to an Egyptian tablet that belongs to the Prince it comes with. I have said it once and I shall say it again, I love Egyptian everything and to have it be the cause of the magic makes this great in my heart. Too bad that museums aren't this way and come to life. We could learn so much more from it all and I think we would be more interested in history. Hopefully this movie helped others seek out that knowledge, I know that it made me love my class in school much more.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick