273: New York Minute




The twins are back, this time tied to the hip unwillingly. New York Minute is the movie that first introduced me to Simple Plan, ever since I have loved their music and own every album. Also this was my first introduction to Jared Padalecki before he went on to do Supernatural. You would think it was Gilmore Girls, but I was really late on that bandwagon. This movie is definitely one of my favorites with the Olsen's in it. So many different and bad situations, meeting new people and reconnecting as sisters just makes for a good film. I think my favorite part in this movie has to be when they go to the convenience store, Ashley falls into the toilet and Mary-Kate makes a huge snack pile while trying on sunglasses.

I have to say the soundtrack to the movie is very catchy, especially their version of Suffragette City at the end. In true Olsen movie style, they wind up in this big scheme and wind up wrapping it all up in a perfect bow at the end. This isn't the usual way of how it is done though, which is nice change from their other movies in the past.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick