270: National Treasure




I am pretty much really late on this post. I watched this two days ago and have been wiped out lately from work. It has been super busy!!! Anyways, I love this movie so much. There is always one person in the group that is the comedic relief and steals some of the show or best lines. Riley is that person. Don't get me wrong, the other two hold their own and overshadow Riley at times, but he doesn't let them get away with it without making a remark about how they do it and when they do. I do feel Riley so much at the end when they thought they were stuck and after all the stuff they went through, to see stairs. National Treasure really bends history, while sort of sneaking in truths and facts as they go.

This movie will never get old for me and draws you into the story and adventure. Also, Sean Bean really knows how to play the bad guy in films. :)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick