267: Nancy Drew




I grew up playing the PC games by Her Interactive. I still love them and need to play them all, as I only played a few like Shadow Ranch, Secrets Can Kill to name a couple. I think they picked the perfect people to play Nancy's friends. As for Nancy...I don't know, Emma can get a little too perky bubbly that just doesn't fit Nancy Drew. That is just my opinion though. I feel like she fit well in certain aspects, but she needed to tone down a little. Made me think of when she was on Unfabulous. The story of the movie is actually really good and filming locations were gorgeous. I was jealous that she got to drive that car, I'm a sucker for a nice car in case you missed my post about Gone in 60 Seconds. Ha, ha.

All in all they captured the spirit of Nancy Drew, it felt like one her games they make even set in a more modern time. They stayed true to who Nancy Drew was with her fashion and her love for mysteries. This is the 2nd time I have seen this, but I don't think I will be watching it again and that is okay. It is my mom's anyways and she loves it. :)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick