266: My Cousin Vinny




"Two Utes."
"Magic grits?"
"My biological clock is ticking!"

My mom and my brother would always quote this movie growing up, I had no idea what they were talking about and why they loved it so much until I finally saw it some years ago. Honestly, Vinny is a great lawyer especially in the court room. At first he doesn't really know what he is doing, but with the help of his fiance Lisa he understands more about trials and how they need to run. Not knowing that it is the law to share evidence, witnesses and files with the other lawyer was a big one that he found out from her, because she actually read the book! He has a great way of finding evidence in his everyday life, by accident. The grits, finding out how long those take to cook. Basically tearing apart every witness account on the car and the people, by taking the time to go there, take pictures...with his fiance's pink camera...and having his own expert witness perfect for the very case he is working on, just because she is his fiance.

If you haven't seen this movie and love a good comedy, I highly recommend this movie. I mean come on, Vinny did it way before Elle Woods and it took him 6 years to pass his bar exam and he has only been practicing for 6 weeks.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick