263: My Best Friend's Wedding




"I can be Jell-O."

I grew watching this movie. This was my first Julia Roberts movie when I was little, then it was Runaway Bride. Ironically both wedding movies. My mom and I would watch this one so many times and we know it by heart. One of my favorite scenes in this is when they are the Crab House and George is telling the story of how he met Julianne, then breaks out into "Say a Little Prayer for You." Can I just say that George is so charming?! I was glad, when watching the behind the scenes, that they decided to write more George into the movie. I can't imagine it with less of him and they even had a different ending in mind without him showing up. *shakes finger back and forth* Glad they listened to Rupert on that bit.

I will always love this movie and I know it will never happen, but it would be nice to see a sequel as a kind of where is Julianne now? Did she find someone she could love since love is hard for her? What about George? Anymore adventures with Julianne? Just something that popped into my head when watching this again.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick