257: Mr. Popper's Penguins




Penguins. Yes Penguins. If you don't love Penguins whenever you go to the zoo...I'm so sorry for you. They are super funny and pretty damn cute, however they are loud and they do bite. I imagine that can be a problem for the zookeepers when it comes to taking care of them. Really though, they are fascinating creatures and this movie shows that. Yeah some of the penguins are CGI, but watching the behind the scenes with Jim working with them, you can clearly see that there is a bond there that they formed. Speaking of Jim, it looks like he is another lawyer type guy, who is lying or creating stories to try and close the deal when it comes to properties his firm wants. He does a good job of that, but what is different about this is that he is a guy who is scared to face his past with his father. The penguins sent from his deceased dad help to bring him out of his shell, help him with his family problems, and also helps him to find the love and laughter he was missing in his life.

I do know that this is actually based on a book, I however have never read the book. I also never heard about the book until this movie came out. I imagine that one day I will get the book or books...are there more?...so then I can read them and read them to my future children. Anyways, 9 more M's left! This letter has a big batch.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick