253: Monsters vs Aliens




My favorite part of this whole movie is the ending with Bob, where he tells Derek off and then jiggles his green jell-o as he slowly slides past him. I remember seeing this in theaters with my besties back in Utah and how we were doing the jell-o part over and over again whenever we would see each other at school. This movie, though it is animated and for kids, adults can like this do because it holds some adult hidden themes that they like to do in animated kids movies. This is also my 4th time seeing this movie and I noticed more things than I did before. What was really funny was when the high school kids were in the car and normally they have it in the movies where the girl is nervous, scared and the guy is pushy and strong. They flipped the roles and it was pretty hilarious with her carrying the guy over the hill to look at the fallen giant robot probe.

It was also funny to watch my mom realize who the voice of Bob was, especially when he laughed because Seth Rogen has a very distinct laugh. He has a good voice for animation and honestly his character probably my favorite with how just stupidly funny he is. With this movie I am closing the night and heading to bed. Have a good night everyone, don't let the monsters bite!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick