252: Monsters, Inc.




"I'm watching you Wazowski, always watching!"

"You and me, me and you, both of us together!"

I think I have seen this movie quite a bit. It is really freaking cute and the little girl who voiced Boo was super stinking funny and cute. I mean when she would just do sounds and noises as if they were words, I was giggling. It is so true to how a little kid is and especially when they finally get her back to her door, showing Sully her toys. Honestly, I would love to hug Sully! He looks so soft and cuddly and he is such a sweetheart, so I can see why Boo took a liking to him right away. I haven't seen the Monster University movie after this one, I mean I might one day but I am fine with the original for now. It does make me curious as to how Disney animators thought of this movie, how did they come up with the concept? Some of their concepts are just something that are perfect and wonder where they came from. A dream? Their own children?

However they come to their ideas, I am glad that we have Disney to share them with us to give us a laugh, smile and maybe a few happy/sad tears. I'm glad that they made it so then Sully could see Boo again, because that last scene with her opening the door to find her closet and not him while saying, "Kitty?" just breaks your heart a little. Thanks to the monster dynamic duo, I think this movie helps with those monster in the closet and under the bed fears for kids. :)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick